Monday, August 31, 2009

A Uganda update, at last! Or, Watch this video, you won't regret it.

Hello friends! I apologize that it has been so many months since I have blogged. Life has been busy and full, in the very best way.

Not a day has gone by since I returned from my trip to Uganda in May that I have not thought about Uganda and my time there. Memories, faces, smells, stories are constantly popping in to my mind, my short stay in Uganda has left a deep impression on my soul.

I realized today, as a Uganda memory suddenly popped into my head, that I have not shared about my incredible experience with you, my friends. Over the next few weeks I will be blogging stories of how God moved during our trip to Uganda, and of the lives we encountered there. But for now, please watch this video we made of our trip. It will give you a small taste of my time there.

FranceToUganda 2009 from France Uganda on Vimeo.



Thank you so much, dear friends, for all your prayers for our trip. God moved in big ways, in my heart, in my team, and in the community we shared life with in Uganda.

No comments: